Harbor Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
Photo Credit Due to Hornblower Cruises & Events
“Enjoy the best sightseeing on San Diego Bay—with a professionally narrated tour of more than 50 storied landmarks. We’ll cover over 13 miles on the Big Bay, passing by Seaport Village, Shelter Island, ship-building and dry-docking facilities, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and Cabrillo National Monument, among many others. As we sail, we’ll see delightful marine animals and majestic sea birds, and we’ll talk about what local environmental efforts are doing to protect them. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to capture all the sights in photos and video, and our fully stocked snack bar is always open.” (Horn blower Cruises & Events)
- The tour picks up at Broadway Pier, approximately 30 minutes away from the conference hotel by train. We recommend taking the Green Line from Hazard Center Station to San Diego – Sante Fe Depot and then walking for 10 minutes to Broadway Pier.
- $30 per person, excluding taxes and tip (not included in Conference Registration).
How To Book:
- Follow this link: (https://www.hornblower.com/port/overview/sd+harbortour)
- From the “Select Cruise Date” section, choose March 16, 2017.
- Find the “Two Hour Harbor Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure” and click “Book Now”.
- Enter the number of tickets and select “Your Cruise Time is 10:00am-12:15pm, Boarding at 9:45am“.
- Continue following the on-screen prompts and purchase your tickets. Enjoy!